What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hue city
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HUE12
Phuoc Tich is a village dating back to the 15th century, located 37 kilometers to the north of the Vietnam central province of Thua Thien Hue. Your full day visit to this beautiful area will charm you with the many cultural and architectural delights that you will experience.
- Visiting Tam Giang Lagoon, one of the biggest lagoon in the Southeast Asia region
- Sightseeing the charming scenery, communal houses, river wharfs, and Cham culture vestiges
- Walking or riding bicycle around Phuoc Tich village to visit the ancient houses, traditional handcrafts
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Private tour, min=2pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Lunch at local home
- Good local English-speaking guides
- All entrance fees and permission fees
- Private transportation with air condition
- Mineral water and wet tissues serving daily.
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Beverage in meals
- Boat trip on river (upon request)
- Personal expense and other expenses not mentioned in the included services above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Phuoc Tich - Tam Giang Full Day Tour
Departing from Hue in the morning, it will take one hour to get to the village. Upon arrival, we walk or bicycle around the village to visit the ancient houses, traditional handicrafts such as rice flour making, hand-made pottery (nowadays, the production has not been as frequent as it was in the past but we can help you learn more, by asking the artisan to talk about its history.
Have lunch at a cozy local home (Nha Ruong) served with homegrown ingredients. With the help of our guide, he will help you to learn more about Vietnamese’s village culture with your host.
Take a break and walk around the village to view the charming scenery, communal houses, river wharfs, and Cham culture vestiges that remain. Meet and talk with locals. The village facilitator and our guide will help you to know more about the village as well as O Lau River’s geographic location. The river is one of the three larger rivers in Hue that lead to Tam Giang Lagoon. The Lagoon is one of the biggest one in the Southeast Asia region. Boating on the river can be arranged at a surcharge of US $10 for one local boat.
End of the program and driving back to Hue.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money10.0
11 Feb 2019