From US$ 635 US$ 571 ppBook Now
What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days
Departure : Noi Bai Airport
Suitable : Friends, Family, Honey moon, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG12
The northern area of Vietnam is always an attractive destination for tourists visiting the country. You will visit Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage site and New Seven Natural Wonder of the World. After exploring the area, you will return to Hanoi and take a night train to Lao Cai – a China-Vietnamese border city to join 2-day trekking tour in Sapa. The package with luxurious services will bring you the most memorable vacation in Vietnam.
- Experience the best holiday with the best services in Northern Vietnam
- Have opportunity to explore top destinations: Halong and Sapa
- Take part in many exciting activities: kayaking, swimming, cooking class, trekking
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 5 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners, 1 Brunch
- A/C transfer
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- Round trip airport transfer
- A/C Transports per program
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Private cabin on 5* cruise
- Biking, Boat trip and Kayaking
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Round trip ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai -Hanoi
- 5-star hotel in Hanoi and Sapa (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Pick up at the airport and transfer to Hanoi city center for check-in. Free time to explore the Old Quarter area and overnight at hotel.
- Day 2: Hanoi â€“ Halong Bay cruising â€“ overnight on boat
Morning: After breakfast at hotel, pick up from your hotel and transfer to Halong (around 08:00 - 08:30 am)
At noon: Arrive at Halong bay, tendering to the cruise, welcome on board and check in your cabin. Enjoy delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful caves in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Halong - Hanoi - Night train to Sapa
Morning tea and coffee will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view of the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to harbor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi.
16:30 - 17:00 Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi.
Free time for dinner before pickup time (20.30) at your hotel for the night train to Sapa. Overnight on train.
Meals: B, Br
Accommodation: On the train
- Day 4: Lao Cai - Sapa trekking
Arrive early in the morning (05.30 - 06.00 am), our tour guide picks up at the station and transfers to Sapa. Have a short break and having breakfast before the tour begins. Trekking to 2 villages Cat Cat and Sin Chai village to visit the H’mong, hydropower station and the waterfall. Local lunch then walks up back to Sapa and free time. Spend the night at hotel in Sapa.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 5: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Night train to Hanoi
After breakfast, start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Day (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). Lunch on the way then heads back to Sapa and free time until transfer to Lao Cai for the night train to Hanoi. Overnight on train.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: On the train
- Day 6: Hanoi walking tour - departure
Early arrival in Hanoi (05.00 - 05.30 am), take taxi to the chosen hotel to store the luggage, have breakfast (no room) before start walking tour (09:00 am) to explore Hanoi Old Quarters. Then come back to hotel and free time until be picked up to transfer to the airport for forward flight (45 mins transfer). End of service.
- Accommodation: 5* Hanoi hotels (Apricot or similar), 5* cruises (Athena, Azalea, Alisa, Victory star, Signature, Starlight or similar), and 5* Sapa hotel (Silk Path Resort and Spa, Pao's hotel or similar)
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 3 reviews
Value for money10.0
30 Dec 2018
20 Jun 2018
27 Apr 2018