What you’ll get
Duration : 15 days 14 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, Couples, Solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88VP15
Exists a land where the magic of the time ennobles the beauty shaping it in many different ways. This beauty keeps unchanged over the years and it is reflected in a huge number of traditions, monuments, dishes, buildings, and landscapes. Discover all of those and much more in this tour that includes the legendary Angkor temples, the bright lights of Saigon; tranquil beaches and the magic of Laos' Wats. This tour perfectly balances cultural immersion with sightseeing and relaxation, which giving you an unparalleled Indochina experience.
- Experience rural life of Mekong Delta and feel the exciting city
- Visit Vientiane Capital, the attractive and fascinating capital
- Discover the Imperial Citadel to understand more about Vietnam's history
- Enjoy a stunning scenery in one of the natural wonders of the world, Halong bay
- Visit Royal Palace in Luang Prabang to see many tasteful accents of traditional Lao Culture
- Explore Pak Ou Caves - home of many Buddha Images on the limestone cliff through centuries
- Discover Hanoi highlight in famous site as: Ho Chi Minh Complex, One Pillar Pagoda,Temple of Literature
- Start a fascinating walking trip through the narrow winding streets to discover deeply the old port city-Hoi An
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Superior package 3*
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Superior package: 3* hotel and cruise
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 13 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner, 1 Brunch
- A/C transfer, Airplane, Tuk tuk
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- All sightseeing tickets
- AC land transfer in Car/ Minivan
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Services charges and government tax
- Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry)
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Halong Bay Cruise program shared in Twin/Double cabin as per tour
- 2 Domestic Flights Hanoi - Da Nang, Hue - Ho Chi Minh (Economic class)
- Price Excludes
- International flight
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Domestic Flight HCM - Da Nang - Hanoi - Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Siem Reap
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Saigon Arrival
Welcome to the most bustling and buzzing city of Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon). After arriving to Tan Son Nhat Airport, allow yourself to breathe the fresh air from "The Pearl of the Far East". En route to the hotel and take a peaceful rest to recover from a long haul flight at your leisure. Otherwise, just grab a map and explore the city on your own.
Accommodation: Hotel in Saigon
- Day 2: Saigon City Tour
Let's start your early morning by visiting Saigon's China Town and learning how to make the good old Vietnamese medicine at the FITO Museum. Then wander around the immense kiosts of goods and stuff at Ben Thanh Market. You may want to grab a lunch before carrying on the city tour with a tour to the War Remmants Museum and former Presidential Palace. Exploring the city's French colonial architecture, the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office will be the conclusion of your full day tour.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Hotel in Saigon
- Day 3: Saigon – Mekong Delta – Saigon
Prepare yourself to explore the richest culture and enormous landscape, which known as the Mekong River Delta. Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel to take you to Cai Be, where you can cruise through the colorful floating market with various types of local barges fully-loaded with fruits and vegetables. Enjoy a delicious lunch at an 170 years old ancient house in the cool shade of An Binh Island's orchards.
Then take a traditional rowboat and discover the narrow canals to fuse with the peaceful surroundings and watch how farmers along the delta produce their world famous fruits and vegetables at the nursery garden. After that, your driver will meet you at the dock around 3:30 PM in Vinh Long to take you back to Saigon.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Hotel in Saigon
- Day 4: Saigon – Da Nang – Hoi An
Have a quick breakfast and you are transferred to the airport for your internal flight to Da Nang. Then come with your driver and guide from the airport to the ancient riverside town - Hoi An. At first, take a half-day walking tour around the narrow streets of Hoi An, then enjoy a tranquill moment at Chua Ong Pagoda, the 200-year old Tam Ky ancestral house, the Chinese Assembly Hall and the famous Japanese Bridge. Conclude the day with a gentle sunset boat trip.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hoi An
- Day 5: Hoi An – Da Nang – Hue
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel then check-out and drive over the 500m-high Hai Van pass to Hue. Enjoy a stop at the scenic Lang Co Beach for a drink before continuing on to Hue - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Vietnam’s former capital. Spend the afternoon on a leisurely walking tour through the ancient city, then go sight-seeing from the Royal Citadel to the Imperial Museum, as well as the Mausoleum of King tu Duc (a replica of the king’s palace built for the next reincarnation of the king). Overnight in Hue.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hue
- Day 6: Hue – Da Nang – Fly to Hanoi
Spend your morning on a private boat cruise along the romantic Perfume River to visit the Lady Pagoda (Thien Mu Pagoda), Dong Ba Market and the ornate Minh Mang's tomb. Then your driver will take you to Danang Airport in the afternoon to catch your short flight to Vietnam’s capital city, Hanoi. Upon arrival, get transferred to your hotel in the city centre. If you want, again just grab a map and explore the nearby areas on your own
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
- Day 7: Hanoi City Tour
Spend your full day to explore the charming capital of Vietnam, from some old French colonial architecture to a peaceful lakes and many oriental, maestro pagodas. Besides that, you will be taken to the diverse attractions in Hanoi: The Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and stilt house), the Presidental Palace, the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; West Lake including the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda & Quan Thanh Temple; and one of the city's museums (a choice between the History Museum and the Ethnology Museum).
Later in the afternoon, enjoy a traditional Water Puppet Performance – a unique Vietnamese art form hailing from Southeast Asia’s wet-rice culture.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
- Day 8: Hanoi – Halong Bay
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, before setting out on a 3 to 4 hour drive to the UNESCO World Heritage Site: Halong Bay.
You can have 24 hours on a traditional Junk Cruise inside the amazing bay: A natural wonderland composed of jutting limestone islands and sparkling turquoise waters. Arrive at the dock around noon and board your junk. You will be welcomed with a gourmet lunch of fresh seafood onboard as we sail out into the mystical bay.
In the afternoon, cruise around some of Halong’s mysterious islands, including Dinh Huong and Ga Choi. On your way, you can visit one of the bay’s 3 largest caves (Thien Cung, Dau Go or Sung Sot). Then stop at an island cove with a sheltered white-sand beach and take a dip in the warm waters of the Gulf of Tonkin (weather permitting). Pass the night on your junk with the lullaby from the gentle rocking of calm waters.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 9: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Fly to Vientiane
Treat yourself with an early Tai Chi session in the morning on the top deck or simply relax and enjoy the sunrise over the bay’s towering islands. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee or tea, before setting out to explore the nearby islands by rowboat. Have a brunch on board then take advantage of the sundeck and admire the amazing rock formations of Bai Tu Long Bay as you navigate back to Halong City, where your driver will meet you at the dock and take you to Noi Bai Airport to catch your flight to Vientiane
On arrival in Vientiane, you will be welcomed by local tour guide of Laos Travel.
- Day 10: Vientiane City Tour
Today you have a whole day to explore the charming and fascinating capital of Laos - Vientiane, one of the classic Indochina cities which is the fusion of exotic images and its intriguing mix of Laos, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, French, American and Soviet influences. Our day tour will take you to the National Museum, Wat Sisaket - The city ‘s oldest temple with thousands of silver and porcelain images in the authentic compound that offers you a glimpse into the ancient Vientiane. The next stop is Haw Phra Kaeo with its beautiful surroundings and was built to house the famed Emerald Buddha in the courtyards filled with frangipani trees.
In the afternoon a stop at the older part of Morning market is recommended before the visit Pha That Luang. The giant golden stupa is a sight to see as the bright gold holds a sharp contrast to the pure blue sky. After that, you will climb the Arc De Triomphe of Laos, Patuxai. The massive arch has a beautiful mosaic tiled ceiling and once at the top, you can take a panorama of Vientiane in your eyes.
- Day 11: Vientiane – Fly to Luang Prabang
Have breakfast in the hotel and the staff of Laos Travel will transfer you to the airport for the flight to Luang Prabang. Upon arrival at the airport, you are welcomed and transferred to hotel in town for check in. The rest of the day we will visit The Royal Palace (official name is "Haw Kham") which was built in 1904 during the French colonial era for King Sisavang Vong and his family.
Before sunset, go ahead to ascend the 328 steps to the top of Phou Si Mountain that offers a stunning panoramic view of the surrounding rivers and cityscape before wandering through the bustling Hill tribe Market for traditional textiles and handicrafts made by the hill tribes.
- Day 12: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Cave – Flight to Siem Reap – Tonle Sap
After breakfast, you will take the cruise along Mekong River to Pak Ou Caves, where you will discover gold-lacquered Buddha statues with various dimensions that hidden deeply in the limestone caverns. Then you will embark on a cultural tour of Luang Prabang. In the afternoon, you are transferred to the airport to take the flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival, our guide and driver will come to pick you up to the hotel for check in.
You will head out of town and take on a short cruise around the Tonle Sap Lake to visit the local floating villages. Then you will be taken back to the Angkor Archeological Park in the evening to watch the sunset from the foot of Phnom Krohm Mountain.
- Day 13: Angkor Tour: Tuk tuk to Ta Prohm - Angkor thom - Angkor Wat
Enjoy an entire day exploring the mysterious Angkor temples. Wake before dawn and take a “tuk-tuk” ride to visit the jungle-entwined temple, Ta Prohm right before sunrise. Dawn is one of the most beautiful and haunting times to visit these temples carved with ancient sandstone blocks which gilded gold by the early morning sunlight.
Return to the hotel for breakfast then set back out on a full day temple tour.Beginning with the magnificent Angkor Wat - the largest Khmer temple and finest example of Angkorian art and architecture, then proceeding to Angkor Thom’s imposing South Gate, topped with the four serenely smiling faces of Avalokiteshvara. Next, you will visit Bayon temple, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
- Day 14: Cart Riding – Preah Khan – Banteay Srei – Pre Rup
Savor your breakfast at hotel before enjoying an interesting day. Our driver & guide will pick you up at hotel then transfer you to Happy Ranch. The seven hand-made horse-carts are able to carry up to 4 people in each cart. It will take you on a journey which could be unreachable for cars or motorbikes, through many local countryside village and scenic rice fields. Our guides will show you the rural areas of Siem Reap Angkor. An authentic landscape of the real Khmer lifestyle viewed from horseback. After 1-hour cart riding, you are taken back to town for lunch.
In the afternoon, we set off to Preah Khan (Sacred Sword): one of Angkor’s largest temples, constructed in the 12th century by Jayavarman VII. Followed by Banteay Srei, home to Angkor’s finest stone carvings. On the way back to town, we will drop in Pre Rup temple, considered as a mini Angkor Wat and an ideal place to watch sunset.
- Day 15: Departure
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Our driver will transfer you to the Siem Reap International airport to catch your departure flight home. Hope to see you again soon
- Special request: provide upon request
- What to bring: passport, camera, good shoes + personal medicines
- Transport: A/C vehicles with complementary water
- Flight: Economy class
- Child under 2 years old: surcharge 20% flight ticket
- Child from 2 to under 8: surcharge 50% flight ticket
- Maximum 01 child sharing room with 2 adults
- Train: Deluxe tourist class, 4 pax/cabin
- Room plan: twin/double sharing (triple upon request)
- Accommodations: subject to change due to tour option and availability at the time of booking.
- Vietnam Visa: required for most of foreigner tourists, contact us if you need visa support.
- Holiday surcharge: 10% for Christmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year
- Prebooking: Contact us before booking if you are solo travelers or want triple room or have different arrival/departure time
Standard package: 2* hotels, 2* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
Superior package: 3* hotels, 3* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
Deluxe package: 4* hotels, 4* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
Luxury package: 5* hotels (or 4*++), 5* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
02 Mar 2017
13 Aug 2015