What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HEP01
Hanoi Capital is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart, Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. In this excursion, you have chance to visit to many famous sites of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One - Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoa Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and Vietnam museum of ethnology.
- Visit Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple
- Enjoy a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarters at the end of the day
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda and Vietnam museum of ethnology
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour price
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Private tour price, min=2 pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C private transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Cycle ride around Hanoi Old Quarters
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi Centre - Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum - Tran Quoc Pagoda - Vietnam museum of ethnology - Hoan Kiem Lake - Hanoi Old Quarters
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at 8:00 then transfer to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and Vietnam museum of ethnology.
Lunch in local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Temple of Literature. Continue visiting Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple. Enjoy a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarters at the end of the day and drop off at your hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, good shoes and cash
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples, pagodas and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.7
01 Feb 2019
02 Jan 2019
16 Mar 2018