What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HEP09
A journey to Duong Lam village is a trip to trace back the origin of Vietnam’s culture and Vietnam’s traditions. This is also the great chance to explore architecture of ancient houses while wander along its narrow alleyways, visit temples dedicated to the two kings born there, and most interesting of all, chat with locals living in the ancient houses.
- Trace back the origin of Vietnam’s culture and Vietnam’s traditions
- Explore architecture of ancient houses while wander along its narrow alleyways
- Enjoy the rich fertile farmlands of the Red River Delta scene on the way to Thay (the Master) pagoda at Thay Village
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour price
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Private tour price, min=2pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Local lunch
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi - Thay Pagoda - Tay Phuong Pagoda - Duong Lam Village - Hanoi centre
08.00AM: Car and guide pick you up at your hotel then heading to the North of the city. Enjoy the rich fertile farmlands of the Red River Delta scene on the way to Thay (the Master) pagoda at Thay Village. This village is very famous as it is the motherland of Water Puppetry. Tour then followed by visit to Tay Phuong Pagoda where the unique collection of Buddhist Statue still remains intact since 17th century.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, visit Duong Lam ancient village of Viet people famous for its hundreds of houses built of later it brick. Visit Mong Phu communal house, Mia Pagoda… After visit one family where three or five generations live together, drive back to centre. Drop off at your hotel.
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8.00 AM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
- What's Included
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.7
08 Dec 2018
19 Oct 2018
19 Jul 2018