What you’ll get
Duration : 1 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All off people
Type : Land tour
A great way to explore Mekong Delta! “Cai Be Princess” is one of few private Sampans on Mekong Delta. It is a great choice for travelers who prefer Sampans with traditional design style and ultimate privacy. Let’s join us in this journey to explore lively floating markets with the riches of colorful fresh fruits and vegetables from Mekong’s gardens. This is also a great opportunity to take a glimpse into the agricultural, rural life of people at the delta region by visiting local workshops that produce various handmade souvenirs from rice and coconuts.
- Take unique photo opportunitie
- Explore narrow canals in Mekong delta
- Visit An Binh Church and orchards garden
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer, Boat
- Price Includes
- Crew assistance
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant
- Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea
- A 2-hour cruise on board Cai Be Princess
- Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
- One-way transfer between Saigon and Cai Be and between Vinh Long and Can Tho
- One-way transfer between Can Tho and Vinh Long and between Cai Be and Saigon
- Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for Crew during cruise
- Car surcharge for Peak Season
- Beverages not specified in above program
- Surcharge for Vietnamese Lunar holiday: 25 USD/ boat, Le Longanier Restaurant: 5 USD/menu/pax
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Vinh Long
Be picked up at your hotel at 8h00am and transfer to Cai Be by road. Meet us at the Cai Be jetty at 10:00 am. Your crew welcomes you on board with cold towels and a refreshing drink while your Cai Be Princess sampan sets off for its leisurely cruise on the busy waterways.
Observe from the comfort of your sampan life as it plays out on the riverbanks - the people, the stunning landscapes - while your attentive crew serves you tea and seasonal fruit. Visit an ancient house built in the 19th century. We’ll make stops along the way to provide glimpses of local cottage industries: coconut candy and puffed rice (the local equivalent of popcorn), products that provide a living for the river people.
Your cruise ends at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river, surrounded by fruit trees, giving you a sense of life during Indochinese times.
After lunch, re-board the Cai Be Princess and continue your cruise towards Vinh Long, via the Dong Phu Canal, before arriving at Binh Hoa Phuoc and An Binh, small islands renowned for their fruit orchards. Stop on the way to visit historic An Binh Church. After crossing the Co Chien River, your sampan docks at Vinh Long Pier at around 4:30 pm, where optional transfer awaits for the drive towards Can Tho.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money