What you’ll get
Duration : 1 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All off people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T30CBP22
A great way to explore Mekong Delta! “Cai Be Princess” is one of few private Sampans on Mekong Delta. It is a great choice for travelers who prefer Sampans with traditional design style and ultimate privacy. Let’s join us in this journey to explore lively floating markets with the riches of colorful fresh fruits and vegetables from Mekong’s gardens. This is also a great opportunity to take a glimpse into the agricultural, rural life of people at the delta region by visiting local workshops that produce various handmade souvenirs from rice and coconuts.
- Take unique photo opportunitie
- Explore narrow canals in Mekong delta
- Visit An Binh Church and orchards garden
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 8
Bed size: N/A
Price for Private tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Crew assistance
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch at Le Longanier Restaurant
- Cold towels, seasonal fruit and hot tea
- A 2-hour cruise on board Cai Be Princess
- Sightseeing fees included in above itinerary
- One-way transfer between Saigon and Cai Be and between Vinh Long and Can Tho
- One-way transfer between Can Tho and Vinh Long and between Cai Be and Saigon
- Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for Crew during cruise
- Car surcharge for Peak Season
- Beverages not specified in above program
- Surcharge for Vietnamese Lunar holiday: 25 USD/ boat, Le Longanier Restaurant: 5 USD/menu/pax
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Ho Chi Minh City - Vinh Long - Cai Be
Transfer picks up at your hotel at 9h00am and transfer to Vinh Long by road. Meet us at the pier in front of Cuu Long Hotel in Vinh Long. The crew welcomes you on board with cold towels and a refreshing drink while your Cai Be Princess sampan sets off for its leisurely cruise on the busy waterways.
Cross the Co Chien River, one of the original nine estuaries branching off from the Mekong in the Delta before entering Dong Phu Canal. Cruise past the islands of An Binh and Binh Hoa Phuoc, famous for their fruit orchards. Observe from the comfort of your sampan life as it plays out on the riverbanks - the people, the stunning landscapes - while your attentive crew serves you tea and seasonal fruit.
We continue cruising along narrow canals past hidden unspoiled landscapes and lush greenery while observing the activity along the banks. Visit an ancient house built in the 19th century. When you arrive at Cai Be, you’ll notice that boat traffic reaches its peak amidst unceasing activity on the river. Your Cai Be Princess sampan easily navigates past houses on stilts and barges laden with fruit, vegetables, consumer goods and other products. Continue towards Phu An Hamlet and make a stop at local workshops to observe the traditional process of making puffed rice and coconut candies, handicrafts that provide a living for the river people.
Your cruise ends at Le Longanier Restaurant. Lunch is served in this exquisite colonial-style villa set in a lush tropical garden by the river, surrounded by fruit trees, giving you a sense of life during Indochinese times. After lunch, at around 2:30 pm, take a short walk along a small canal back to Ba Bon Bridge where your transfer vehicle awaits to drive you to Ho Chi Minh City.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 1 reviews
Value for money10.0
23 Jan 2019