What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days / 2 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31BHA02
Bhaya Classic cruises deep into the expanses of the Bay to rarely visited places of Halong Bay. Kayaking, swimming, and exploring wonderful cave in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay are ideal for the keen novice or experienced kayakers. Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay, the spectacular natural wonders, are also dramatic seascape for those who love to discover and communicate with nature!
- Cabins with large windows and en-suite bathrooms.
- Relaxing cruise among thousands of limestone islands.
- Swim in the emerald waters or kayak around magnificent karst mountains.
- Join a cooking demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine, or an early morning Tai Chi class.
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Attraction fees
- Use of kayaking
- Cooking demonstration
- Two nights in your chosen cabin type
- Onboard insurance, tax and service charges
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee while onboard
- All meals on board 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfast
- Price Excludes
- All services not clearly included
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses
- All airfares, transfer, hotels & visa arrangements
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
08:15 Optional transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay
12:30 Arrive at Bhaya Cruise Center, located within the Tuan Chau International Marina.
12:45 Board the Bhaya Classic and inspect your cabin before heading to the restaurant for a safety briefing. Enjoy the welcome drink while meeting the Cruise Manager and the crew.
13:00 Try an assortment of Vietnamese dishes during a buffet lunch as the Bhaya Classic cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Trong Mai Islet, Ngon Tay Islet, Con Coc Islet, Cua Van Floating Culture Center.
15:30 Cruise toward Trinh Nu Area and enjoy kayaking in the emerald water surrounded by green karst mountain. Get surprised by one of the finest sunlight-filled caves in Halong Bay before arriving at the private pristine beach, take a swim or sunbathe on the long sandy Trinh Nu Beach.
17:00 Return to Bhaya Classic and freshen up for the evening’s activities. Bar opens for Happy Hour for buy one get one free on a selection of drinks with complimentary snacks.
17:30 Join the exciting Master Chef “Halong Bay Edition” Competition and fruit carving demonstration on the sundeck (or in the restaurant, depending on the weather). Try your hand at creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded with surprising gifts. Don’t miss out on admiring the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay as Bhaya Classic anchors for an overnight stay.
19:30 Savor the delicious set-menu dinner in the restaurant.
21:00 Free time to enjoy a drink at the bar or stargaze on the sundeck.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Bhaya Classic cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay - Cua Van floating village
06:15 Rejuvenate the body and the mind with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson during sunrise on the sundeck of Bhaya Classic.
07:00 Breakfast is served in the restaurant while Bhaya Classic cruises towards the center of the World Heritage Site.
08:45 Transfer to Bhaya Spirit (a wooden junk with a lounge, a dining room and a sundeck) for excursions.
10:00 Kayak at Ba Ham Lake (or Ang Du Area, depending on the weather)
12:15 Enjoy a leisurely lunch on the floating platform and experience the beautiful scenery of the Ba Ham Lake area with amazing views over the bay.
14:00 Cruise toward Cua Van Area by Bhaya Spirit to sight-see around the well-known Cua Van Floating Village for its location in the heart of Halong Bay, by kayak or traditional rowing boat. The area is considered one of the most beautiful destinations in the world by Travel & Leisure Magazine.
15:00 Return to Bhaya Classic for some time at leisure to relax or try the onboard spa.
17:00 Check out the bar’s complimentary snacks while taking advantages of the Happy Hour promotion of “buy one get one free” on a selection of drinks.
19:30 Appreciate the exotic flavors of the set menu dinner on the last night of cruising in Halong.
21:00 Free time to enjoy a drink on the sundeck or rest in the cozy cabin.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Bhaya Classic cruise
- Day 3: Halong Bay - Sung Sot cave - Hanoi
06:15 Rejuvenate the body and mind with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson during sunrise on the sundeck as complimentary tea and coffee is served.
07:00 A light breakfast is served in the restaurant while Bhaya Classic cruises towards Sung Sot area.
07:30 Avoid the afternoon crowd, this morning passenger might choose to visit Sung Sot Cave, the largest cave of the Bay with 10,000 square meters of space holding thousands of stalactites and stalagmites in fascinating shapes and sizes.
08:30 Return to Bhaya Classic and prepare to check out.
09:30 Enjoy the brunch buffet as Bhaya Classic cruises back to the port, passing Lom Bo Island, Trong Mai Islet and Ba Hang Fishermen Village.
10:30 Disembark from Bhaya Classic at Tuan Chau International Marina.Back to Hanoi about 17.00 pm
Meals: L, Br
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.0
22 Oct 2018
14 Sep 2018
08 Sep 2018
04 Aug 2018