What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NT16
Nha Trang – Da Lat 2 Days tour will give you an memorable trip in Da Lat - the jewel of the Central Highlands. Highlights of your trip are visits of famous destinations of Da Lat including Xuan Huong Lake, Summer Palace of Bao Dai-the last King of Vietnam, Da Lat Flower Garden & Crazy House, and experience of riding horse cart around Da Lat city. Please come and join us!
- Enjoy coffee yourselves and see the beauty of Da Lat city at night
- Experience riding horse cart round the hilly roads of Da Lat to the graceful Xuan Huong Lake
- Discover Da Lat city with numerous waterfalls, pinewood hills, lakes and evergreen forests and gardens
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Price for Private Tour
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Price Includes
- Trip insurance
- Local tour guide
- All admission fees
- All Meals as indicated
- Private Car/Van transport
- Mineral waters & cold towels
- 01 night stay accommodation 3 stars in Dalat
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
For no show cases, there will be no refund.
All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Nha trang – Da Lat
Da Lat – the jewel of the Central Highlands. It is featured by a park-like environment, with lovely temperature 15°-24°C and sunlight all year round, which create numerous waterfalls, pinewood hills, lakes and evergreen forests and gardens.
Upon arrival, you will first visit Prenn waterfalls about 10km away from Da Lat on the way, then Tuyen Lam Reservoir, Truc Lam grandiose temple. Have lunch, then take the horse cart round the hilly roads of Da Lat to the graceful Xuan Huong Lake in the centre of the city is highly recommended. Dinner at local restaurant. Evening, if you like to hike around by yourselves, remember that coffee and cake in Da Lat are some of the best in Vietnam and easily to be found in any finer cafes. Overnight in Da Lat.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2 : Lak Lake – Buon Ma Thuot – Nha Trang
After breakfast, you will go on having half day tour around Da Lat city. Visit the Summer Palace of Bao Dai, the last King of Vietnam, Da Lat Flower Garden & Crazy House. Time is on your own to explore Dalat by yourself before transferring to Nha Trang. Lunch break on the way. The landway from Dalat to Nha Trang is very sight-worthy and photogenic passing pinewoods, waterfalls, farms of tea and coffee, Ngoan Muc Pass (i.e. “the Picturesque Pass”, and known to the French as the Bellevue Pass) overlooking the magnificent Danhim Reservoir, and spectacular view of the ancient tower Po Klong Garai built by the Cham nation in Phan Rang – Thap Cham, 190 km from Dalat.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
14 Nov 2018
28 Jun 2018
19 Jan 2017