What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Welcome to Nha Trang! A day trip is offered to discover Nha Trang city with attractions including Vietnam Oceanographic Institute, Long Son Pagoda, Chong Promontory Rocks, Po Nagar Temples and Dam Market.
- Discover underwater life at Vietnam Oceanographic Institute
- Have overview of religion of Nha Trang people with visits of pagodas and temples
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- 90-minute spa treatment package
- English speaking tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Pre & post accommodation in Nha Trang
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare
This excursion takes you to visit a selection of the numerous attractions in Nha Trang City. Nha Trang is a coastal city and capital of Khanh Hoa province, on the South Central Coast of Vietnam. Nha Trang is well known for its pristine beaches and excellent scuba diving and is fast becoming a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of backpackers as well as more affluent travellers on the Southeast Asia circuit. It is already very popular with Vietnamese tourists.
8:30 Pick up at your hotel in Nha Trang and drive to Cau Da port for a visit to the Oceanographic Museum. After that, you will go to Long Son Pagoda, Chong Promontory and the Po Nagar Cham Towers. End of morning, visit local Dam Market. After having lunch at restaurant, relax and enjoy exclusive Herbal Massage experience at one of the most top ranked name spa in Nha Trang (Su Spa or Daisy Spa as recommend). Transfer back to your hotel with lots of chance to observe local life.
Arrive at hotel around 17:00. End of tour
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
20 Aug 2017
Great communication with the agency, and guide was on-time and friendly. Nice clean and modern SUV was used. Exactly as advertised. A quick way to see the major sights in Nha Trang, and nice to have a guide to help navigate past the slew of Russian and Chinese tourists.
25 Jul 2016