What you’ll get
Duration : 10 days 9 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SPT11
This tour features many famous attractions of Vietnam including Nha Trang, Da Lat and Mekong Delta provinces. Especially, this is a good chance to visitors who wants to experience the luxury services such as overnight on cruise, playing golf or relaxing in elegant beach. Your luxury experience is in luxury destination. Let’s book and join us.
- Take part in Vietnam’s leading golf course
- Enjoy fabulous time on cruise in Mekong River
- Immerse yourself in one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam
- Visit famous attractions of Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh, Nha Trang, Da Lat, Mekong Delta
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 8 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Car, Speed boat
- Price Includes
- Return Golf transfer by shuttle bus
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Two days of unlimited Golf with Caddle
- Two 18 hole rounds of golf in two days
- Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry)
- Services charges and government tax
- Flight Ho Chi Minh- Da Lat (Economic class)
- AC land transfer in Car/ Minivan with Air- conditIoner
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All visits and excursions as mentioned, wooden boat on Nha Trang, entrance fees
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Early Check in & Late Check out at hotel
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- International flights & departures taxes
- Other services are not mentioned above
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, you will be welcomed and picked up by our driver and guide. Get transferred to your hotel and check in. You are free to explore the city.
Dinner and overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: HCM City Tour Full day
In the morning, visit the historic Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum ( or History Museum),then the architectural treats of French colonial Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Center Post Office.
Enjoy lunch at 'Pho 2000'
In the afternoon, visit Giac Lam Pagoda, Thien Hau Pagoda in bustling Sai Gon's China Town or Cho Lon (Big Market) and Ben Thanh Market.
Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: My Tho - Cai Be - Vinh Long
In the morning, Our Guide & Car pick you up from your hotel then transfer to Mekong Pier.
11:30 Arrive at My Tho Tourist Pier and embark on board L’AMANT on time to enjoy a delectable lunch and get acquainted with the crew, while the vessel starts its way upstream to Cai Be.
In the early afternoon, embark on a local sampan boat to sail through Cai Be’s Floating Market and take the rowing boat through the numerous canals and be captivated by the serenity of the Mekong Delta. Visit an ancient colonial house and a rice popcorn factory and taste the local specialties. Return on board L’AMANT and depart to Vinh Long while watching the sunset from sundeck.
Early evening, the boat will anchor near Vinh Long (after My Thuan Bridge) for overnight. Dinner on board followed by the projection of the film “L’Amant” or “Indochine”. Overnight on board of L’AMANT.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4 : Vinh Long - Sa Dec
After breakfast, the boat heads towards Sa Dec. Upon arrival, time to check-out before getting on a local boat to reach Sa Dec City Town, famous for its flowers and bonsai plants, and where the French Writer Marguerite Duras spent her childhood. Stop to visit the ancient house of Huynh Thuy Le, the “house of the Chinese” described in Marguerite Duras’ novel L’AMANT, before heading to a Chinese temple and stopping at the tomb of L’AMANT. Finally, pass-by the school where Margerite’s mother has taught as well as the house where she used to live with her children.
On the way back, stroll through the lively market streets of this fascinating town.
The visit ends at around 11:00.
Note: The school is closed during Tet (Vietnamese New Year Festival) and other public holidays.
15.00 Go back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Day 5: Ho Chi Minh - Da Lat
Have breakfast at your hotel.
Free at leisure until driver takes you to Tan Son Nhat Airport for your flight to Da Lat. It takes about 1 hour to fly from Ho Chi Minh to Da Lat City.
Upon arrival in Da Lat, you are welcomed and picked up to your hotel in Da Lat.
Check in. You are free to explore the city, enjoy local food or go shopping.
Overnight at hotel in Da Lat.
- Day 6 and day 7: Da Lat Golf Club
You will have a day of golf game which one of the best golf experiences in the world in terms of game, quality and service. Situated right in the heart of Da Lat with panoramic views of the highland city, Da Lat Palace Golf Club is an enjoyable challenge for golfers of all levels.
Whether you're looking for a Golfing package to relax and indulge, special holidays with friends and family, a trip to your favorite chill-out spot or a new adventure, you've come to the right place. Relive your life again and add a little spice to it with exciting holidays.
Our driver and car will pick you up at your hotel to the golf course.
After spending time on playing golf, you will be took back to the hotel.
- Day 8 : Da Lat - Nha Trang
Have breakfast at your hotel.
Then transfer to Nha Trang. It takes about 3 hours to go from Da Lat to Nha Trang.
Arrive in Nha Trang and check in your hotel.
You are free to relax or explore the streets of the city, enjoy local food or go shopping.
Overnight at hotel in Nha Trang.
- Day 9: Nha Trang City & Island
In the morning, have breakfast at your hotel.
Get on car/bus to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium – Mieu Island. This is a lake on the sea with hundred of special marine creatures.
Then, the Institute of Oceanography to discover the biggest collection of specimens and living creatures in the South East Asia.
Next, visit the XQ embroidery gallery/workshop to see beautiful master species of hand embroidery.
Have a break at Chong Promontory which looks like the work of a giant who has put several massive rocks together.
In the evening: Visit Cham Po Nagar Towers, honors the Mother of Cham Kingdom. Nowadays, this site is a famous pilgrimage place for local people.
Go shopping at Dam Market - the famous center trade of Nha Trang.
Meals: B, L
- Day 10: Nha Trang Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, this morning is free at your leisure for last minute shopping and sightseeing before transferring to the airport for your onward departure.
Have a safe flight and hope to see you next time!
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 1 reviews
Value for money9.0
26 May 2017