What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
This combo combines Hanoi city tour and Mai Chau overnight trip. You will be able to visit the best of Hanoi and experience the rural lifestyle at some villages of Mai Chau including Lac Village and Poom Coong village.
- Full day city tour around Hanoi
- Two-day trip to discover Mai Chau beautiful valley
- Enjoy the Thai’s ethnic perfomance and drink the traditional wine “ruou can”
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Bicycle trip in Mai Chau
- Meals as indicated above
- English speaking tour guide
- Round trip transfer by A/C van
- Traditional dance show & can wine
- Deluxe double/twin room in Mai Chau
- Price Excludes
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi city tour
08.00 - 08.30: Pick up at your hotels in Old Quarters area.
AM: Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex with One Pillar Pagoda, Quan Thanh Temple and Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake. Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: Visit the Ethnology Museum (Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Then free time for shopping in the Old quarters
Note: Visit Bat Trang Ceramic villages on Mon, Wed and Fri as the replacement for museums. Tour ends around 16.00
- Day 2: Hanoi - Mai Chau
08h00: Depart from Hanoi (3.5 hours drive with break, photo stop; good road condition)
12h00: Arrive in Mai Chau. Welcome drink and cold/hot towel to be served, followed by an appetizing lunch. The fresh, tasty dishes on offer include local vegetable, ingredients and flavors such as green bean, black mushroom, fish and chicken cooked in Muong or Thai ethnic minority style.
15h30: Start your journey to discover the interesting surroundings and ethnic minority tribes with a relaxing walk to Thai villages of Pom Coong and Lac and explore Mo Luong cave on the other side of the hotel.
Note:This 2-hour valley cycling tour can be replaced by 4.5-hour cycling & rock climbing tour, which starts from 1:00 PM. Surcharge USD $20/ pax
19h00: Complement your experience by sampling delicacies from the local region during dinner time and enjoy the performance by local troupe of ethnic minority Muong and Thai people. It is so relaxing to watch the exciting dances featuring the flower, land-scape and daily agriculture cultivating activities and sweet dating songs in the fresh mountain air.
Meals: L, D
- Day 3 : Mai Chau valley - Hanoi
08h00: Enjoy a tasty international breakfast in Bo Luong Restaurant with views overlooking the lake, the paddy fields and the swimming pool.
09h00: Start the Valley biking tour. The ride passes through many villages, across lush rice paddies and into the countryside to get to know the local hill tribe people and their culture better. Then free time.
13h30: Leave Mai Chau. You will arrive in Hanoi at around 17:00
17h00. Tour finishes.
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
12 Jan 2017
A wonderful, seamless tour. Food was excellent, as was lodging. We originally booked the dorms, but when we saw the beautiful new yellow bungalows, we upgraded! Loved the serene and scenic bike rides. Definitely recommend!