What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days / 1 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31BHA01
Bhaya Cruises offers 2 days Halong Bay tours for travelers who wish to experience this World Heritage site within a limited time frame. Take a short and insightful trip to one of the most visited sites in Vietnam with our Halong Bay cruise packages. Book your trip with Bhaya Classic Cruises today to enjoy a charming and luxurious journey through one of the most beautiful bays in Vietnam!
- Have Luxurious cabin with large window and en-suite bathroom
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay
- Enjoy the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
- Swim in the emerald water, or kayak among karst mountains on Titop beach
- Visit Cua Van floating Village by local boat and observe the daily lives of the locals
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- One night accommodation on board Bhaya Cruise with A/C, hot water & shower
- Buffet service for lunch and breakfast, set menu dinner
- Complimentary tea and traditional coffee while cruising
- Tax, service fees and insurance on board
- Entrance fee to the world heritage site
- English speaking guide on board
- Cooking demonstration
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong and return
- All other services not clearly noted as included
- Personal expenditures, beverages and all spa services
- Other airfare, visa, transfer and hotel arrangements not clearly noted as included.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong
08:15 Optional transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay
12:30 Arrive at Bhaya Cruise Center, located within the Tuan Chau International Marina.
12:45 Board the Bhaya Classic and inspect your cabin before heading to the restaurant for a safety briefing. Enjoy the welcome drink while meeting the Cruise Manager and the crew.
13:00 Try an assortment of Vietnamese dishes during a buffet lunch as the Bhaya Classic cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Trong Mai Islet, Ngon Tay Islet, Con Coc Islet, Cua Van Floating Culture Center.
15:30 Cruise toward Trinh Nu Area and enjoy kayaking in the emerald water surrounded by green karst mountain. Get surprised by one of the finest sunlight-filled caves in Halong Bay before arriving at the private pristine beach, take a swim or sunbathe on the long sandy Trinh Nu Beach.
17:00 Return to Bhaya Classic and freshen up for the evening’s activities. Bar opens for Happy Hour for buy one get one free on a selection of drinks with complimentary snacks.
17:30 Join the exciting Master Chef “Halong Bay Edition” Competition and fruit carving demonstration on the sundeck (or in the restaurant, depending on the weather). Try your hand at creating authentic Vietnamese dishes, with the winner of the competition awarded with surprising gifts. Don’t miss out on admiring the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay as Bhaya Classic anchors for an overnight stay.
19:30 Savor the delicious set-menu dinner in the restaurant.
21:00 Free time to enjoy a drink at the bar or stargaze on the sundeck.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Bhaya Classic cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay - Surprise cave - Hanoi
06:15 Rejuvenate the body and mind with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson during sunrise on the sundeck as complimentary tea and coffee is served.
07:00 A light breakfast is served in the restaurant while Bhaya Classic cruises towards Sung Sot area.
07:30 Avoid the afternoon crowd, this morning passenger might choose to visit Sung Sot Cave, the largest cave of the Bay with 10,000 square meters of space holding thousands of stalactites and stalagmites in fascinating shapes and sizes.
08:30 Return to Bhaya Classic and prepare to check out.
09:30 Enjoy the brunch buffet as Bhaya Classic cruises back to the port, passing Lom Bo Island, Trong Mai Islet and Ba Hang Fishermen Village.
10:30 Disembark from Bhaya Classic at Tuan Chau International Marina.Back to Hanoi about 17.00 pm
Meals: B, Br
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Kayaks can be booked in advance at reception at the cost of 10$/trip.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wifi is available on board free of charge in the terrace deck. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
- There is no charge for cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the cruise departure day for online bookings.
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.6
30 Apr 2018
22 Apr 2018
10 Mar 2018
24 Feb 2018
12 Aug 2017