What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31VAL01
The Valentine and Premium Valentine are perfect for those seeking a more exclusive and intimate experience. Valentine is a full-service vessel offering all the facilities and amenities of our larger boats, but with only 5 deluxe and suite/ 2 deluxe cabins.
- 2 luxury cruises with 7 cabins in total
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long Bay - Cua Van village - Luom Bo - Titop island)
- Luxurious service and activities (cave discovering - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi)
- Perfect for those seeking a more exclusive and intimate experience.
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees, taxes and service Charge
- Sunrise Yoga class
- English or French speaking guide on board
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive ruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome wine, Vietnamese Seafood Sit Down Lunch/Dinner
- International Breakfast
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle bus transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Meals which do not specify in the program
- Kayaking (10USD/pax)
- Personal travel insurance
- Other meals and drinks
- All personal expenses
- All gratuities and tips to driver
- Everything not mentioned in the program
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
07.30 - 08.30 Optional pickup service by shuttle bus in Hanoi Old quarter area
12.15 You embark on Valentine boat at Tuan Chau Port. To save time, the crew will guide you to check-in the cabin and provide the instruction about safety and other matters. Let savor your welcome drink.
13.15 It is time for lunch on board. Food will be served with different types of dishes of Vietnamese cuisines.
14.00 The boat cruises and presents you the most favorite attractions of Halong Bay such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock and Finger Islet. You can admire the stunning points of arrival, enjoy the incredible ocean landscape with lots of towering cliff, gaping caves.
16.00 The first destination is Surprise Cave which is known as the largest cave in Halong Bay. When visiting the cave, tourists can see the incredible scenery with beautiful landscapes of clear water lakes, green forests and plenty of rocks in diverse shapes.
17.30 Return to the boat to move to anchor overnight.
18.30 If you are interested in cooking, the Fruit and Vegetable Carving Lesson is perfect for you. The head chef gives the instruction so you will be able to decorate your meals at home to make them enticing. You also learn how to make some simple traditional Vietnamese dishes.
19.30 Enjoy your dinner on board.
20.45 Time for relaxation. You can play board games such as cards or Parcheesi or enjoy massage service. You can also take part in squid fishing on boat with the guide of the staff.
21.00 Happy hour! Buy one drink-get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
23.00 Overnight on board.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Valentine Cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi
06.30 Waking up with a cup of tea or coffee. Breakfast pasties are served in the restaurant.
06.45 Taking part in Tai Chi lesion on sundeck. It places great emphasis on bringing harmony between the inner and outer self through integration of the mind and body. It helps people improve health and calm their mind. The lesson takes about 30 minutes.
07.45 You transfer to Titov Island which sits at the heart of Halong Bay. The island is quite small but beautiful and famous among Halong tourists. Visitors can discover this location by climbing to the peak, swimming at clear water beach, sunbathing or relaxing in deck chair and sipping on a coconut.
09.00 It is time to return to the Valentine boat to relax and pack your stuff before checking out. You will have 30 minutes and then bring your heavy luggage outside the cabins, so that the crew will transfer it to the pier.
09.30 Having your full breakfast in the restaurant and getting rest on the deck or sitting in the dining room and observing the view of Halong Bay while the cruise heads back to the pier. Bills are settled after breakfast.
11.00 Reach Tuan Chau port, disembark, take a break in the pier building when you wait for your vehicle comes to pick you up. Back to Hanoi about 5.00 pm
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve
Questions & Answers
8.5Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
03 May 2018
30 Jan 2017