What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31PAR01
The Luxury Paradise Cruise offers 17 luxurious cabins and suites as well as an exciting array of activities to be enjoyed while experiencing the spectacular scenery of the “Bay of Descending Dragons”. The top deck serves as a perfect place to enjoy lingering in the sunshine and discovering the splendid beauty of Halong Bay with a 360° view while benefiting from the presence of a ‘Moonlight Bar”, thus promising unforgettable and thoroughly relaxing moments. Celebrated for being the only Cruisers in Halong Bay to provide complete spa facilities with dry sauna, Jacuzzi, massages and beauty treatments, Paradise Luxury boat disposes of Spa facilities aiming at reviving your senses and nurturing your well-being.
- Most of cabins and suites offer private balcony with ultimate view of the bay
- Interesting itinerary: Tuan Chau - Bai Tu Long Bay - Halong Bay - Amazing cave
- Offering a genuine yet rewarding experience- paradise cruising experience in Halong Bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunche, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Paradise Luxury cruise
- Price Includes
- 2-day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with air conditioning
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 1 Dinner
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Two bottles of water in the cabin
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea, and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Price Excludes
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages and tobacco
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi(bookable)
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 5-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- Day 1 : Hanoi - Halong Bay
7.45 - 8.15 Optional pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay11.30 Check-in at Paradise Lounge – Tuan Chau IslandYour first stop on arrival at Tuan Chau Island is the Paradise check-in lounge. You will have time to refresh yourself after the long drive from Hanoi.12:30 Embark on Paradise Luxury. After your transfer to Paradise Luxury, you will be checked-in, then taken to the restaurant, where you will be briefed about your cruise while enjoying your welcome drink.13:00 Lunch in the restaurant. As the Paradise Luxury makes its way to Halong Bay, you will have time to savor your delicious lunch while enjoying the stunning views - your first introduction to this majestic landscape.14:00 Cruise Halong Bay or enjoy a Spa Treatment. After lunch, you will have time to be enchanted by the stunning landscape of Halong Bay. If the first stop isn’t for you, you can opt for an afternoon of pampering and indulgence at Le Parfum Spa*.14:30 Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm or kayak*Your first excursion is a visit to Tung Sau Pearl Farm, an area in Halong Bay dedicated to growing pearls and practicing a handmade technique based on Vietnamese tradition and Japanese technology. This is also anideal destination for kayaking. If this excursion doesn’t take your fancy, stay on board and treat yourself to a delicious afternoon tea.16:00 Ti Top Island. Hike to the top of Ti Top Island for stunning panoramic views of the Bay. After your hike, go for a refreshing swim in Halong Bay’s emerald waters or sip from a coconut in the shade. If you choose to stay on board, book in for a pamper session in the Le Parfum Spa*.17:45 Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* and Cooking DemonstrationParadise Luxury will anchor overnight at Coconut Tree Island. This is the perfect time for you to enjoy a cocktail or two as the sun sets over the karst landscape. Foodies can partake in Vietnamese cooking demonstrationbefore dinner, and guaranteed to whet the appetite.19:30. Royal Bao Dai Dinner. Dress like kings and queens for the Royal Bao Dai dinner at the restaurant. The rest of the evening is free for you to relax with a drink* or two, go squid fishing, book in for a spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa* or watch a movie in the restaurant.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Paradise Luxury Cruise
- Day 2 : Halong - Hanoi
06:30: Tai Chi on Sundeck. Welcome your second day on board Paradise Luxury with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck as the sun rises, followed by a light breakfast in the restaurant.
07:30 Visit Sung Sot Cave
Your next stop is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you will be surprised by the breathtaking panoramic view across the Bay once you exit the cave. This is the largest cave in Halong Bay, and the stalactites and stalagmites formed over millions of years have taken on fascinating shapes.
08:30 Breakfast at the restaurant. Back on board, you can opt for your breakfast to be served in the restaurant or your cabin. Paradise Luxury will pass Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and Fighting Cocks Islet before you settle your bill, check-out and return to Tuan Chau Island.
10:30 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. After disembarking from Paradise Luxury, and for guests booked on the Paradise shuttle bus, you will be served a light lunch at Paradise Lounge before the drive back to Hanoi.
12:00 Return to Hanoi
You will arrive Hanoi about 4.30 pm
Accommodation: Paradise Luxury Cruise
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 9 reviews
Value for money9.6
16 Nov 2018
05 Aug 2018
09 Jun 2018
02 May 2018
06 Apr 2018