What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31MAR01
Margaret Cruises is designed with the perfect balance of the classic and modern style. Spread over 4 decks with 25 spacious and beautiful cabins fully refurbished for a superlative onboard adventure. There are numerous activities you can join during the trip, just join us and discover the charms of Halong Bay – UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Interesting itinerary (Halong Bay - Sung Sot cave - Titop island)
- Experiencing 5-star services on a luxury cruise, joining interesting activities
- Having 1 night on Margaret Cruise - 5 stars brand new cruise with 25 stylish cabins
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Cruise, Limousine
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Kayaking service
- Insurance on-board
- 01 bottle of water and snack on bus
- Private cabin on Margaret Cruise
- Meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch
- Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin
- Halong Bay tour permit, entrance fees, and sightseeing fees.
- Price Excludes
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- A/C transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Other beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, Solar New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay - Titop island - Perl Farm village - Luon cave
8:30 – 9:00 Optional pick up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
10:00 – 10:30 Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 20 – 30 minutes
11:30 Arrive at Tuan Chau harbor
12:00 – 12:30 Transfer to Margaret Cruises. Check in your cabin
13:30 Enjoy a nice buffet lunch at our restaurant while the cruise goes ahead to Halong Bay
15:00 Continue to explore Halong Bay. Only 1 option will be chosen depending on the weather conditions and seasons:
- Option 1: Visit Titop Island for swimming and trekking
- Option 2: Visit Pearl Farm Village
After that, visit Luon cave area by kayaking
17:15 Enjoy Sun Set party with Juices, Tea, Coffee and fruits on Margaret Sky Bar.
Option: Massage service available.
17:45 Join cooking demonstration: How to make Vietnamese spring rolls – traditional Vietnamese food.
19:00 Enjoy set-menu dinner (unique blend of Asian and European food)
20:30 Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Margaret Cruise
- Day 2: Sung Sot cave - Halong Bay - Hanoi
6:30 Practice Tai Chi class. Tea and coffee are served.
7:30 Light breakfast served
8:30 Visit Sung Sot cave
10:00 Check – out time
10:30 Enjoy buffet brunch
11:30 Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf
12:15 – 15:30 Return to Hanoi. End of the trip
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 2 reviews
Value for money10.0
17 Jan 2019
05 Aug 2018