What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days / 1 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, couple.
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LAR01
La Regina Legent Cruise – Queen of the Bays and start your delightful Halong Bay journey. A medley of limestone karsts, small islets topped rising from the calm emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. The most-talked World Heritage site in Vietnam uncovered in the cruise route from Cat Ba island, through the magnificent Halong Bay and spectacular Lan Ha Bay. The scenery of thousands limestone islands is a visualization of ethereal beauty that La Regina Legent Cruise would like to invite you to explore it with us.
- Indulge yourself in the luxury in detail onboard La Regina Legent Cruise, spend your unwind time in your elegant suites or find your favorite place at any signature facility of the cruise ship.
- Experience kayaking through thousands of limestone islands.
- Immerse yourself in the water of Halong Bay, spend time relaxing on the pristine beach of Lan Ha Bay.
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Limousine, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottles of mineral water in each suite.
- Price Excludes
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa & Wellness Services
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Transfer round trip (book in next step)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau harbor - Lan Ha Bay
09:00-09:30 Optional luxury limousine picks you up at your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter to travel to La Regina Private Lounge – arrive at around 11h45. The 2-hour journey from Hanoi to Tuan Chau Wharf via the new Hanoi – Halong highway is seen as a much quicker and smoother.12:30 Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf – transfer by private speed boat to Gia Luan area.12:45 Let your vacation start with a welcome drink and wet towel during the time that our Cruise Manager introduce the safety briefing. The boat start to cruise to Lan Ha bay.13:15 Delicious set menu lunch is served in La Corona restaurant.15:45 The boat anchor at Day & Night Cave, it is time to discover the natural beauty of Lan Ha bay by kayaking or bamboo boat17:30-19:00 Enjoy your time with the beautiful sunset on the bay and join “Happy Hour” – 30% Discount off all drinks onboard18:30 Join our Cooking Class on sundeck with the Chef on boat and learn how to prepare one of the most iconic dish of Vietnamese cuisine.19:30 Dinner is served on sundeck if the weather permit21:00 Other option is to try yourself at Squid Fishing at the reception or watching movie in the La Magia Restaurant on the third floor
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: La Regina Legend Cruise
- Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Tuan Chau harbor - Hanoi
06:15 Start your day with a Taichi session on the sundeck06:45 Light breakfast is served in La Corona on the second floor07:30 Feel free to discover Trung Trang cave, one iconic and historic cave in Cat Ba island9:00 – 9:45 Back to the main boat for relaxing and check out at the reception, please put all your luggage at the outside of your cabin, crew member will help to bring luggage on land.09:45 Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to Gia Luan area.11:30 Transfer by private speed boat to La Regina Private Lounge - Tuan Chau Wharf
11:45 Disembark at the harbor. Get the limousine (for those who booked pick-up services with us) back to Hanoi.
14:00 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi center.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.5
13 Jan 2019
25 Oct 2018