What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Lan Ha Bay stretches almost all around the eastern coast line – from the northern to the southern tip – of Cat Ba island, which is the largest island in this area.
Suitable : Friends, Honeymoon couple, Active traveller, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31GIN01
Lan Ha Bay stretches almost all around the eastern coast line – from the northern to the southern tip – of Cat Ba island, which is the largest island in this area. Discover with us the wondrous scenery of quiet waters dotted with limestone pillars and tiny islets cladded with forest vegetation rising from the emerald sea of the Gulf of Tonkin. Lan Ha Bay, a unique world heritage.
- Interesting itinerary (Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Islad - Viet Hai Village - Frog Lake)
- Experiencing 5-star services on a luxury cruise, joining interesting activities
- Having 1 night on Ginger Cruise - 5 stars brand beautiful cruise
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Brunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Kayaking service
- Insurance on-board
- Private cabin on Ginger Cruise
- Meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch
- Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin
- Lan Ha Bay tour permit, entrance fees, and sightseeing fees.
- Meals same as program
- English speaking guide
- Tai Chi
- Price Excludes
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Tips for tour guide
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- A/C transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Other beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, Solar New Year’s day & Lunar New Year’s day
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Lan Ha Bay
8:30 - 9.00 am Optional pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter to Lan Ha Bay
Your luxurious floating home sets sail around noontime. Enjoy a welcome drink upon boarding while being acquainted with the facilities on board during the welcome briefing. We start our unique journey of exploring one of the new wonders of nature – Lan Ha Bay. We enjoy lunch in Ginger’s light-flooded dining room offering panoramic views of the passing scenery.
Along the cruise, we can see an ancient lighthouse, built by the French over 100 years ago. We head deeper and further south into the maze of Lan Ha Bay. Lan Ha Bay is actually a part of Halong Bay which was just recently opened to the public. Relax on the sun deck and soak in the aura of the fascinating scenery that emanates from the surreal seascape. During this cruising time, there is enough time to enjoy our onboard activities. Take a plunge in the pool or let us pamper you with a selection of fine treatments and massages in our large Lady Ginger spa.
We reach the landing spot of Viet Hai Village on Cat Ba Island where we hop on bikes (electric car available) for an active tour along small paved roads towards a village nestled in a valley. Meet and greet local inhabitants doing their daily work, see their homes and the village school.
Back on board, our chef is ready and prepared for an interactive cooking class in the open kitchen at the restaurant. Learn about local ingredients, preparation and cooking of particular dishes to imitate easily at home. We arrive at a tranquil anchor spot for the night. A hidden place to reminisce on the day’s adventures and enjoy cocktails under the stars. Dinner is served in the dining room.
You may like to hang out at our bar after with a digestif or pay a visit to the evening cinema which is set up in the dining area. Kick back with your favorite drink in probably the most unusual cinema you have ever visited. Or - have some fun with our team joining them for squid fishing before retiring to your room.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Ginger Cruise
- Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
Wake up early and join our Tai Chi session on the sun deck to ease mind and muscles with the first rays of the sun touching the water. Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries await you in the dining room to start the new day.
Ginger anchors up and we cruise to Frog Lake, a secluded spot which is perfect for our morning excursion. In kayaks or swimming, we enjoy a close encounter and discovery of the bay. Paddling through the dreamlike landscape with tree-topped islands, you will feel a sense of freedom and harmony with nature that you have never experienced before.
Back on board, a hearty breakfast is served in the dining room as we cruise back to the pier where we arrive around 11 o’clock in the morning.
Savor the last cruise moments of this unique journey relaxing on comfy sun beds on the terrace deck. We hope you enjoyed cruising with us in the Hidden World of Lan Ha Bay.
Back to Hanoi about 3.00 pm
Meals: B, Br
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0