What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31GBL01
Combined between traditional and modern senses, the Garden Bay Luxury cruise possesses 11 cabins which are decorated in classic style and still fully furnished with various modern amenities. Its tours provide an excellent itinerary for swimming, kayaking or relaxing on the sundeck to visit the most untouched areas. Choosing to travel with Garden Bay Luxury cruise is sure to make your Halong Bay experience smooth and enjoyable.
- Experience 2 days 1 night on 4 star cruise on Halong bay
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
- Exploring Thien Canh Son cave and islets, which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Cooking Class
- Entrance Fees
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- 01 bottle of water on bus/ way/ person
- 01 bottles of water in room
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 01 Dinner on board
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (book in next step)
- Tips and Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long - Halong
07.15: We will pick you up at your hotel for a three-and-a-half-hour road trip with short refreshment on half way to Halong Bay.
12.00: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbor, enter our waiting lounge for short break before getting on the boat.
12.30: Enjoy a welcome drink onboard the Tonkin Cruise boat.
13.00: Cruise through Bai Tu Long Bay and have lunch with Set Menu.
15.00: Explore Vung Vieng Village. Guests choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities with bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour).
16.30: Swimming, Sunbathing, and Relaxing at Ban Chan Beach.
17.30: Relax and enjoy the sunset cocktail while the boat cruises to Cong Dong - Cong Do area. Docking for overnight.
19.30: Having BBQ dinner.
21.00: Free evening or take part in some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request). Taste a variety of drinks at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, and juices, etc.
23.00: End of program for Day One.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Garden Bay Luxury
- Day 2: Thien Canh Son cave - Halong harbor - Hanoi
06.30: Doing exercises with Tai Chi on the sundeck.
07.15: Enjoy a light breakfast while cruising to Hon Co area.
8.00: Exploring the Thien Canh Son cave. Located at the center of the World Heritage Area - Halong Bay. Thien Canh Son Cave treats tourists to the wild and mysterious beauty of nature.
09.30: Return to the boat for check-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration.
10.30: Enjoy the last of the Halong Bay scenery over lunch as the boat cruises back to shore.
11.45: Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside our waiting lounge and wait for return transportation.
16.30: Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
- Itineraries may changed due to the weather condition and operation of authority management
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.3
10 Dec 2018
03 Feb 2017
29 May 2015