What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
With its deep blue sea, a seemingly endless white-sand beach, and a wealth of cultural and adventure experiences, Nha Trang has been a popular holiday destination for both Vietnamese and international travelers for many years.With our tour, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the wonderful panorama of Nha Trang City and its coastline from the deck of the Emperor Junk, on an evening cruise complete with sunset cocktails and a seafood dinner.
- Enjoy Nha Trang Sunset Cocktail and dinner on the Emperor Five-stars Cruise
- Cruise while watching the spectacular landscape of Nha Trang Bay at sunset
- Experience the gastronomical pleasure of enjoying a 5 course seafood dinner
- 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Emperor Day Cruise
- Price Includes
- Free wifi
- Live music
- Seafood dinner on board
- Experiences Manager on board
- Cocktail party and finger food buffet
- Tissues and fresh seasonal fruits and nuts
- Unlimitetd water, tea and coffee, house wine, spirits, cocktails, local beer
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off services within 20km of Nha Trang
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Accommodation pre and post cruise
- Other services not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Emperor Sunset Cocktail & Dinner Cruise
16:30 - 17:00 Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to Nha Trang Port to board the Emperor Cruises Junk.
17:00 - 18:30 On arrival at the port you are greeted by the Experiences Manager with a welcome drink. Introduction to Nha Trang Bay, the locals, the food, the culture, the emperor, safety precautions, and the Emperor Cruises Junk. Start cruising through the spectacular landscape of Nha Trang Bay as the sun sets.
17:00 - 20:00 Cruise through Nha Trang Bay at night while sipping cocktails and wines on the sundeck as you are entertained by musicians playing against the stunning backdrop of stars, the moon, and the city lights. Experience the gastronomical pleasure of a 5-course seafood dinner on board while being serenaded and served by the Emperor Cruises team.
20:00 - 20:30 End your romantic dinner by having drinks or cocktails at the lounge or on the sundeck before heading back to Nha Trang Port and returning to the mainland where your transfers will be waiting to drive you back to your hotel.
Accommodation: Emperor Cruises Junk
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
04 Jan 2019
The sunset cruise was definitely a highlight of our time in Nha Trang. The weather in December was overcast so we didn't actually see a sunset, but we were able to enjoy the fresh air and views from the top deck when the rain eased. We cruised for approx 3.5 hours on board the luxury junker boat - I have included photos but they simply do not do justice to the opulent luxury that we enjoyed :-) It no doubt helped that the cruise was only around a quarter full so we had an extra special experience with only 10 of us on cruise, but I imagine the service is excellent at all times. All staff were so friendly and helpful, particularly Natalie who lead the trip, providing guests with full information and service with a smile at all times! Delicious cocktails made by the talented bar man, we went through the menu! Simply too much food to eat, 5 different canapes before the 5 course meal even began!! We simply could not eat all that was offered, even though it was delicious. The boat put down anchor near Vin Pearl, so we were able to looked out at the beautiful lights of Vinpearl Land while we ate. Afterwards, we went out on the upper deck to enjoy the views and lights even more. As promised, drinks were all-inclusive all night with a great choice of cocktails, plus beer and a few wines. The range of finger foods and canapes was extensive and then there was the 5-course dinner in the dining room while being serenaded by live music. We requested a nut and seafood free menu for one due to my allergies, and my dietary requirements were very carefully looked after. We booked direct on website and price included private pick up from hotel around 4.30-5pm and drop off around 9.30pm. All staff very helpful and professional at all times; from initial email enquiry, to transfers, to all staff on the boat. We highly recommend.
14 Nov 2018
First off we found the staff and manager, to be exceptional. They did a phenomenal job. It was pleasant floating along and enjoying the lights of the city and Vinpearl. The food was underwhelming although my husband thinks it was better than I thought it was. The unlimited drinks are great if you are a big drinker but otherwise it’s a bit pricey for what you get. I would however recommend for the great service and view
28 Sep 2018
13 Aug 2018
We did the sunset cocktails and dinner cruise and thoroughly enjoyed it. The service was excellent by all staff members. Unlimited with the drinks and the meal was delicious! Highly recommend this tour, the view of the night lights are stunning. Thanks for a Wonderful experience