What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days / 1 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : All people: family, friend, couple...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ATR01
A special tour visits both Halong bay and Bai Tu Long bay with the newest 5-star cruise - Athena royal cruise. Within 2 days, you will have opportunity to admire majestic beauty of the bay and join many exciting activities such as kayaking, rowing bamboo boat, cooking class, night squid fishing, watch a documentary film or simply relax on roof top deck. This trip surely brings you many joyful experiences.
- Exploring Thien Canh Son cave and islets, a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage
- Visiting Vung Vieng Fishing village by local rowing boats or kayaks to explore the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants
- Experiencing 5-star services on a luxury cruise, joining interesting activities (kayaking/rowing bamboo boat, cooking, fishing)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Felix Limousine
- Price Includes
- Welcome cocktail
- Halong Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned cabin
- Full board meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast,01 brunch
- Sauna facility from 15.30pm -16.30pm
- Kayak service
- Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin.
- Taxes and service charges
- Insurance on-board
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle bustransportation to and from Halong Bay (book in next step)
- Visa arrangements
- Bamboo rowing boat (50,000vnd/ pax; upon your request)
- Beauty spa services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Surcharge on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12.
- All other services that not clearly mentioned
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay - Kayaking - Vung Vieng Fishing village
07h50 - 08h30: Optional pick up at Hanoi Old Quarter depart to Hon Gai Harbour
11:45 Arrive in Hon Gai pier and boarding operations
12:45 The Cruise Manager will give a welcome speech with all the cruise information and Safety instructions.
13: 15 Enjoy the lunch with the best products of the Bay.
14.45 Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by kayaking 15.30-16.30 If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities feel free to use our sauna at no extra cost.
17:00 -18:30 Happy Hour: buy 01 get 01 free
17:30 The Cooking Demonstration is waiting for you to discover the secrets of Vietnamese Cuisine.
19:00 Enjoy set menu dinner on board
21:00 Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat.
The bar is open late to serve you. Overnight at Cong Do Area.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Athena Royal cruise
- Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Hanoi
06:30 Practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: Tai Chi – A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck. Tea and coffee are served.
07:00 Light breakfast is served.
07:30 Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Halong Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Note: there are about 200 steps to get up to the cave.
09:00 Check out time.
Please put your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception desk.
Our staff will transfer your luggage to our lounge for you. Bill settlement at the reception desk.
09:30 Brunch is served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck.
10:45 The boat arrives at the pier. Take the bus back to Hanoi.
15h30 - 16h00: Drop off at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Meals: B, L
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should provide us with any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least 3 days prior to the departure date.
Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by the port authority.
Elderly people, people with physical health problem or kids who cannot use kayaking and need to use a bamboo boat are free of charge.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
31 Oct 2019
Ha long bay is beautiful place for visiting and relaxing, it is very nice if you can stay there for 1 or 2 nights that is perfect. Paying more or less depends on your budget. Great experience and fantastic trip. Guide was perfect and good speaking English. The rooms were very cozy and clean. Food was tasty with multiple choices. We had a fantastic time! It was quite a tourist's experience but we loved being driven through the bay, exploring the caves and kayaking for 40 minutes! The best part of this trip was a great sunset view along with islands. I highly recommended it to everyone.
11 Jan 2019
We had wonderful time on the bay and board, from they picked up from our hotel and dropped off again. The bus transfer was comfortable and efficient, we arrived at the habour, transfer to the boat was done just as swiftly. The staff were very warm and welcoming and couldn’t do enough to help out with our needs. Our cabin room was excellent, clean and well decor on the wall. the cushion is comfortable enough and helped us had well-slept. With the meals on board, we had lunch, dinner and breakfast on the board - and all meals were tasty and came in multiple courses! one of our group was vegetarian and the staff on board was serviced was do it very good. We were very happy with good weather and clearly one, boat step by step moved and the islands in the bay seemed to be never ending in my eyes. We went kayaking in the last afternoon and were able to explore some of the coastlines of some of the islands - as you got closer you were able to see an abundant array of wildlife teaming in the nearby environment. Overall I would highly recommend this tour to Ha Long Bay with Athena Royal Cruise - We had a wonderful time and never forget it. Thanks crew and tour guide