What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ATE02
Athena Elegance Cruise offers genuinely life-enriching, unique and authentic Halong cruises. A longer trip visits both Halong bay and Bai Tu Long bay with one of the most luxurious cruises - Athena Elegance Cruise. With 3 days, you will have opportunity to admire majestic beauty of the bay through top attractions such as Vung Vieng village, Cong Dam area, Thien Canh Son cave; and join many exciting activities such as kayaking, rowing bamboo boat, cooking class, night squid ﬁshing, watch a documentary ﬁlm or simply relax on roof top deck.
- Have opportunity to overnight in suite cabin with private balcony and experience 5-star services
- Join exciting activities (kayaking/rowing bamboo boat, cooking demonstration, fishing, swimming, taichi)
- Get a unique and interesting itinerary:Bai Tu Long bay - Vung Vieng village - Cong Dam - Thien Canh Son cave
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 1 Brunch
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Fruits setup in cabin
- Kayaking/ bamboo boat
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Bottles of water in cabin
- Experience English speaking guide/ station guide
- Full board meals: 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts, 01 brunch
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide as indicated in the itinerary
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin, with hot shower inside the cabin
- Price Excludes
- Round trip transfers Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Surcharges for Peak seasons (if any)
- Any insurance, Vietnam visa stamp fee
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Vung Vieng Fishing Village
07.30-08.00 Optional shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to Halong bay.
10.30 Stopover in Hai Duong city where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products
11:45 Arrive in Hon Gai pier and boarding operations
12:45 The Cruise Manager will give a welcome speech with all the cruise information and Safety instructions.
13: 15 Enjoy the lunch with the best products of the Bay.
14.45 Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by kayaking
15.30-16.30 If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities feel free to use our sauna at no extra cost.
17:00 -18:30 Happy Hour: buy 01 get 01 free
17:30 The Cooking Demonstration is waiting for you to discover the secrets of Vietnamese Cuisine.
19:00 Enjoy set menu dinner on board
21:00 Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat.
The bar is open late to serve you. Overnight at Cong Do Area.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Athena Elegance Cruise
- Day 2: Cong Dam area
06:30 Practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: Tai Chi – A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck.
07:00-08:15 Breakfast is served in the restaurant.
08:30 Transfer on the day boat to start an incredible trip to Halong Bay. Surrounded by a breathless landscape, you will discover some of the most beautiful corners of the bay. Enjoy Kayaking in the area.
12:00 Have lunch on the boat.
15:30-16.30 Back to the Athena Cruise and you will have some free time. Relax in your cabin or on the Sundeck.
Free sauna session.
17:00- 18.30 Happy hour: Buy 01 get 01 drink free
17:30 Cooking class with some new technique to learn.
19:00 The Gala dinner is ready for you.
20:30 Enjoy the Squid Fishing activity.
Free time on board. The bar is open late to serve you. Have second night on cruise.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Athena Elegance Cruise
- Day 3: Thien Canh Son cave – Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi
06:30: The best time to observe Halong Bay is in the early morning and we suggest that if you didn’t get to witness it yesterday that now is your last chance. Tai Chi will be conducted again today on our upper deck and is a terriﬁc way to feel as one with the peaceful surroundings.
07:00-07.30: Light breakfast will be served this morning.
07:30-08:30: Enjoy the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son cave and islets, which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage.
09:00 - 09:30: Check out of your cabin and enjoy the last stage of your trip with a delicious brunch as we continue to cruise back towards harbor through scenery.
10:30: Disembark, get on shuttle mini bus and get back to Hanoi.
16:00 – 16:30: Drop off back to hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter with person having transfer.
Meals: B, Br
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.2
16 Nov 2018
18 Oct 2018
09 Aug 2018
08 Jun 2018
24 Mar 2018