What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : family, friends, couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31STL02
Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries on one of the newest luxury cruises- Stellar of the sea. With 3-day, you have more time to explore majestic view on Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Besides, it is also an interesting memory with biking in Viet Hai village and kayaking in Ba Trai Dao area.
- Experience 5-star cruise on both Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay
- Admire the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets
- Join exciting activities: swimming - Kayaking - cooking - night squid fishing - biking
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Price Includes
- All meals on board
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat or Kayaking
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite - HD LED Tivi
- Fishing and golf equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and finest bathroom amenities
- Price Excludes
- Transfer service
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by limousine (book in next step)
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay – Lan Ha Bay
09:00 – 09:15 approx
- Optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Start 2,5-hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine
11:45 – 12.00 approx
- Arriving at Tuan Chau Marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
- Set sail as lunch is served
Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
Heading back toward the sleeping area
Early evening: Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s an ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you on how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of the swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at the panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Stellar of the sea
- Day 2: Lan Ha bay – Viet Hai Village – Ba Trai Dao beach area
6:30 Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
07:30 Joining light breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time for relaxing in the amazing view of the Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.
11:30 approx Lunch is served before getting on the speed boat to explore some unique area where the main boat cannot go through.
13:15 approx Transfer to the speed boat heading to Viet Hai Village.
Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
Arrive at Ba Trai Dao Beach area for swimming, guests will have the chance to see the fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
- Back to Stellar of the seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to the sleeping area. BBQ dinner (different menu) is served.
- After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our onboard activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant.
Overnight on board
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Stellar of the sea
- Day 3: Dark & Bright Cave - Tuan Chau Marina - Hanoi
06:30 Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45 Local light breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:30 Check out the room
10:00 Vietnamese cuisine is served.
- Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
- Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0