What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days 5 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88STP01
A special tour to visit the south of Vietnam in 6 days give an memorable vacation. Taking interesting itinerary through Mekong delta provinces and Saigon. Learning about Vietnam war and Vietnamese people’s lives. Especially, you will have chance to explore famous floating markets like as Cai Rang, Phong Dien markets.
- Visit to the most famous places of interest in Saigon
- A cultural tour to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels
- An overnight in homestay in Can Tho to enjoy and learn more about the daily life of Southern people
- An exciting cruise to visit Cai Rang and Phong Dien Floating markets together with others destinations
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 5 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer, Boat
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Mekong
- Water and wet tissue
- Homestay in Can Tho
- Hotels accommodation
- English speaking guides
- Pick up and see off services
- All transfers per program (A/C vehicles)
- Meals as indicated (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Visa & flight arrangement (optional)
- Other meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
For no show cases, there will be no refund.
All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Saigon – Arrival
Arrival in Tan Son Nhat airport, pick you up and transfer to your hotel.Free at your leisure. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Saigon – Cu Chi
Pickup at your hotel in Saigon, departure to Cu Chi . Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served.
Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
Return to Saigon. End trip.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Saigon – Mekong
8:00 AM Pick up at your hotel in Saigon. Depart for My Tho.Take a boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise island and have lunch in the orchard. Enjoy a boat ride through Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadow of the water coconut trees. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. Enjoy a rowing boat ride along the creeks. After taking a delightful walking through the fruit plantation,village.
Transfer by motor boat to a small village in Cai Rang district, Can Tho. Check into your homestay. In the afternoon, go cycling or trekking around the village to experience the rural lifestyle of the Mekong Delta people. Join a family as they prepare dinner, then share the meal with them. Enjoy an evening of traditional folk music with your neighbors. Overnight in your homestay in Can Tho.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Can Tho – Cai Rang – Saigon
After breakfast, taking very early morning boat trip (5:30am usually recommended) to visit the Cai Rang floating market which is wholesale market of fruit and vegetable at its busiest at this time of the day. Keep cruising through the small channels system and visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the “Monkey Bridge” in the Delta. Head towards Phong Dien for the smaller, quieter floating market (optional). Break for lunch. Return to Saigon.
Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Meals: B, L
- Day 5: Saigon City tour
7:15am – 8:15am: pick up at your hotel and start the trip.
Visit Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum the museum has a vast display of the both the Indochina wars.
Have lunch at local restaurant. End trip.
Free afternoon for shopping and relaxing. Overnight at hotel in Saigon.
Meals: B, L
- Day 6: Saigon – Departure
Free time until transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of services.
- Free pickup/drop off at hotel for private tour
- Free pickup at centrally located in backpacker's area for group tour
- Similar service will be provided subject to availability
- Inform in advance if you need vegetarian/ special request
- Bring passport to check in hotel on the day of travel
- Mekong trip with homestay in Can Tho can be replaced by similar trip with homestay in Cai Be or Ben Tre.
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.4
17 Sep 2018
22 Jun 2018
19 May 2018
28 Feb 2018
10 Feb 2018