What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MKP08
A private trip to visit Mekong Delta (My Tho - Can Tho - Chau Doc ) and exit to Cambodia for 3 days 2 nights. Enjoy the rowing boat trips under the shadow of the water coconut trees, taste the seasonal fruits in the orchard, enjoy your homestay experience with the locals, see the lively floating markets in Can Tho and visit Sam mountain in Chau Doc, cruise up the Tonle Sap river through Vinh Xuong newly opened border to Phnom Penh.
- Enjoy delicious tropical fruits fresh from the orchards
- Discover the tranquil scenery as you cruise along the Mekong river
- Take a boat trip for sightseeing of Cai Rang – Phong Dien floating market
- Learn about fishermen's port, view stilt houses, and visit numerous fruit plantations
- Check out the local people's handy work : wine, candy and handicrafts out of coconuts
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour (3* hotel)
Size : 22m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Private tour with 1 night at 3-star hotel or homestay in Can Tho + 1 night at 3-star hotel in Chau Doc. Please advice your stay option in Can Tho when booking.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Boat trips
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Air conditioner tourist bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Speed boat Chau Doc – Phnom Penh
- Hotel accommodation (3*) with breakfast
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: HCMC - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
7:30-8:00: Pick up at the hotel & go ahead to My Tho city, visit:
•Vinh Trang Pagoda - the most famous pagoda in the Mekong delta
•Take the leisure motorboat tour along the Mekong river
•Take a rowing boat trip through the canal under the shadow of the coconut water trees
•Enjoy the seasonal tropical fruits - honey tea
•Listening to the folk songs ( traditional music ) performed by local people
•Visit the coconut processing workshop, its creates some product made from a coconut, such as: coconut oil, candy, coconut spoon, chopsticks, comb...
Meet the car / van & go directly to Can Tho city, overnight at hotel ( or homestay is optional )
Free time to explore Can Tho city at night.
Accommodation: Hotel/ Homestay
- Day 2: Can Tho - Chau Doc - Tra Su Sanctuary
Breakfast at hotel
•Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market
•Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory - pizza VietNam
•Biking to the village, explore the biggest tree in town - Ficus Microcarpa ( Giàn Gá»«a )
•Back to Ninh Kieu pier.
•Have lunch at the Restaurant
•Relaxing time before go head to Chau Doc - An Giang
Stop over at Long Xuyen Crocodile Farm
•Reaching Chau Doc town & go to Tra Su cajuput forest
•Take a boat trip into the forest, its making you relaxed & comfortable.
•Back to the Town & check in hotel.
•Free last night in Chau Doc
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
Breakfast at your hotel
•Walking to the peir & take a morning boat to visit a floating fish farm or Cham weaving village ( if time is permit )
•The boat’s guide will pick you up go to Phnompenh by speedboat at the meeting point.
- If your hotel is located on some streets such as Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham, Bui Vien: We can offer free pickup at the hotel (we will reconfirm pickup possibility and pickup after the booking is made). Other places: come to the meeting point (220 De Tham, district 1) for pickup at 7:30 AM.
- Option homestay in the 1st day included dinner
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.3
17 Aug 2018
27 Apr 2017
13 Apr 2017
10 Mar 2017