What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88VFP01
If your time is limited but you still want to enjoy the best of Southern Vietnam, this is the best choice for you as we will take you to visit both Mekong Delta famous for its fruitful gardens and coconut trees water way and the bustling Saigon city. Boat trip through the small canals of Mekong River, visit the best of Saigon including Reunification Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post Office and City Hall are the highlights of this tour.
- Visit both Mekong Delta and Saigon within one day
- Explore the best places to see in Saigon in the afternoon
- Walk around peaceful villages and watch the life of rustic people in Mekong Delta
- Enjoying the fresh air along the canal and wonderful water coconut tree landscape
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Visit bee farm, orchards, plantation, learn about the life of local people in the morning
Visit some famoust places in Ho Chi Minh city such as City Hall, Reunification Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post Office
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Price Includes
- 01 water & tissue/pax
- Private transport: car, boat
- English speaking tour guide
- 01 special Vietnamese lunch - Elephant eared fish
- Entrance fees, fruits and honey tea and coconut water
- Price Excludes
- Tips, VAT and travel insurance
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Mekong Delta and Saigon full day tour
07.00 am: Tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotel for Mekong Delta tour.
09.00 am: Arrive in My Tho, embark a made of timber motorboat (20 minutes) to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through unpolished creeks, enchanting fisherman's port, stilt houses (half on land, half on water).
From there, we’ll continue to take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a charming cup of unsophisticated honey tea. After that, we walk around peaceful villages and watch the life of rustic people in Mekong Delta.
Moreover, you enjoy the fresh atmosphere and get things small and personal from this journey now. We get on small row boats within 15 minutes trip, you’ll see all kind of interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around, while enjoying the fresh air along the canal and wonderful water coconut tree landscape. Get away from the city that is it all about!
After you enjoy its serenity, let's get back to the large motor boat for something different. You'll explore some orchards along 2 long sides of a canal. Then we cruise to a village where the sweat smell coconut candies are in the air. To satisfy your curiosity, we'll get to a village that has many small shops that make coconut candy and hand-made items from coconut trees of Mekong Delta. You might learn that those people can wonderfully make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees. It is actually attached from the villagers' daily life.
11.00 am – 12.00 pm, it’s time to enjoy lunch in My Tho.
After lunch, back Ho Chi Minh, take a short rest before exploring the city with following sites:
- Reunification Hall which was the mansion of the President Ngo Dinh Diem of former Southern Vietnam until 1975 (1960s - Apr 1975s). We have a great chance to see many beautiful things: formal meeting rooms, private bedrooms, war situation rooms 10 meters beneath earth’s level.
- Notre Dame Cathedral (Located in the center of the city, this cathedral was constructed by the French in the late 1877s. A large statue of the Virgin Mary greets you as you walk into this neo-Romanesque cathedral, decorated by two tall spires flanking either side).
- General Post Office (Built by Gustav Eiffel, the Post Office is evidence of the French presence in the late 1800s. The look and feel of this grand building are like a beautiful railway station).
- City Hall (Find out why this is one of the most impressive buildings in Ho Chi Minh City - Saigon. Built in the early 1900s, City Hall is a wonderful example of French colonial architecture).
17.30 pm End of the tour at your hotel.
Questions & Answers
8.8Based on 3 reviews
Value for money8.7
18 Oct 2018
15 Sep 2018
02 Sep 2018