What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : daily departure
Suitable : couple, family, friends, first time travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31DYN01
Take a short yet insightful trip to one of the most magnificent destinations in Vietnam and you can escape the hustle and bustle. Two days one night in Halong Bay will bring for travelers who wish to experience the natural wonder of this World Heritage site with limestone mountains, emerald waters and unforgettable moments.
- Admire the magnificent Sung Sot Cave with beautiful stalactites
- Experience 1 night in luxury cruise with many exciting activities
- Hike to the top of Titop island for another stunning, panoramic view of the Bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Brunch
- Limousine bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Two-days cruise in Halong Bay cruise
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Complimentary mineral water onboard
- Sightseeing fees, Kayaking
- English speaking tour guide
- Onboard insurance and service charges
- Price Excludes
- Transfers Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (book in next step)
- VISA service
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly mentioned.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau harbor - Halong Bay
07:30-08:30 Optional pick up at Old Quarter area to transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay
11:30 Your first stop on arrival at Tuan Chau Island is the Dynasty check-in lounge. You will have time to refresh yourself after the long drive from Hanoi and wait for checking-in.
12:15 After taken to the to Dynasty Cruise, you will be checked-in.While enjoying welcome drinks, you will be introduced the itinerary and safety briefing by Cruise Manager.
13:00 You will have time to savor your delicious buffet lunch and enjoy the stunning views as the boat cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Fighting- Cock and Finger Islet.
14:45 Your next stop is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay with beautiful stalactites. You will be surprised by the breathtaking panoramic view across the Bay once you exit the cave as well as the stalactites and stalagmites formed over millions of years which have taken on fascinating shapes.
16:00 You have a visit to Tung Sau Pearl Farm, where you can be dedicated how to grow pearls – from culturing to harvesting. This is also an ideal destination for kayaking.
17:30 Back on board, you can enjoy sunset party with HAPPY HOUR – buy 1 get 1 free on drinks at bar or join some games provided at reception.
18:30 If you are interested in Vietnamese cuisines, please join our traditional Vietnamese cooking class on sundeck under the experienced Chef’s guiding (or in the restaurant in case of inclement weather).
19:15 Delight in the shimmering atmosphere of thousands of stars while eating a fantastic, expertly prepared dinner.
20:30 This is the perfect time for you to relax with spa treatments or enjoy a cocktail. Besides, we provide free for squid fishing tools at reception.
22:30 Overnight on board Dynasty Cruises.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dynasty cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
06:00 Warm up your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with a breathtaking view as the sun rises on Halong Bay.
06:45 Light breakfast is served at the restaurant.
07:30 You will visit popular Titov Island, where you can go swimming or hike to the top for another stunning, panoramic view of the Bay.
09:15 Back on board, you settle your bill, check-out and return to Tuan Chau Island
09:30 Brunch is served at the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor.
10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina, return to Hanoi.
16:30 Drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Meals: B, Br
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required prior to departure at least 3 days with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0