What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SRE03
â€‹During this tour, you take a trip on the Saigon River aboard a luxury speedboat, cycle through villages, plantations, green rubber forest and explore the Cu Chi Tunnels, a small sample of the immense network of tunnels during the US-Vietnam conflict. Please come and join us
- A great opportunity to explore the famous Cu Chi Tunnels by boat and bicycle
- Trip to see agricultural landscapes and the daily life of Southern Vietnamese people
- Cycling trip through peaceful villages, and the countryside covered by the rubber forest
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Price for Group tour, biking, treking
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Light Breakfast 1 Lunch
- Car, Speed Boat
- Price Includes
- Meal: lunch
- All entrance fees
- Hotel transfer, van
- English-speaking guide
- Speedboat from/to Saigon
- Bike and helmet during the bike trip
- FOC: cold towers, refreshments and local fruits
- Price Excludes
- Gratuity, tips
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Cu Chi Tunnels Full Day Tour by boat & bike
7:00am: Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and bring you by car to your boat at Ho Chi Minh City’s central pier at District 1.
7:20am: Depart Saigon by speedboat. Within 15 minutes, the banks of the river change from city sprawl to lush jungle. A light breakfast of sandwiches or pastries, fresh tropical fruits and Vietnamese iced coffee (Ca phe sua da) is served, as your guide explains rural traditions and aspects of riverbank life.
8:50am: Arrive at Cu Chi, top quality Merida, Trek or Giant mountain bikes with helmets are ready for you to start the exciting road trip of 25 to 30 km. Guided by well English spoken biker, you will ride the back roads and hidden dirt trails to escape the crowds and bus tourists and to see the real Southern Vietnam. You will have a light snack after finishing a half of the cycling trip.
12:30pm: Explore Cu Chi Tunnels, which includes weapon and booby trap exhibitions, navigating authentic Viet Cong tunnel system, visiting different underground bunkers (kitchens, meeting rooms, ammunitions etc.), a firing range and much more. Try the local cassava root that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years.
13:30pm: Enjoy a delicious traditional Vietnamese lunch at Truong Lac restaurant.
14:30pm: Depart Cu Chi and return to Ho Chi Minh City by air conditioned van.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.3
27 Feb 2019
14 Sep 2017
09 Mar 2017