What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days / 1 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31SIG01
Signature Cruise spending most of time to discover charm and tranquility beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay on leisure activities such as kayaking, swimming, visiting limestone karst landscapes, explore Thien Canh Son cave..... which promise to bring the most truly experience by yourself. This is also occasion to visit Vung Vieng Village and the fisher’s daily life with primary features and local girls wearing traditional costume who are living here.
- A luxury cruise with 12 suite cabins, daily departure from Hon Gai
- Explore one of beautiful landscape, cave on Halong Bay, relax and spend a romantic night on Cruise
- Take part in chef’s cooking demonstration decoration and try your skills in traditional Vietnamese cooking.
- Gain and enhance your health by Tai chi Class in morning and others activities on boat.
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Signature Cruise
- Price Includes
- Cooking class
- Tai Chi session
- Cruise itinerary and program
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Cabins and suites with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- All meals as indicated in itinerary( B= Breakfast / L= Lunch/ D= Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle mini bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (bookable)
- Beauty spa services and massage
- Gala Dinner: USD 55/pax ( Special Occasion: Christmas – 24/12, New Year’s Eve – 31/12)
- Beverages and tobacco.
- Tips and other personal expense.
- All other services not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong - Bai Tu Long Bay
07:30 – 08:00: Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Halong City (Optional).
12:30: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Signature Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: As we begin to cruise through the bay a special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn’t come much better than this.
15:00: After lunch we set sail for Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Explore Vung Vieng ﬁshing village by local rowing boats to discover the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
16:30: Back onboard Signature Cruise Halong Bay’s main craft we will drop anchor for our overnight stay surrounded by incredible landscape.
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
17:30: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: Relish special Signature Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 – 12:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Halong Bay. Order a specialized massage in room. Choosing with other activities boat cruise such as watch documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Signature Cruise
- Day 2: Thien Canh Son cave - Halong - Hanoi
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Halong Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee).
07:30 – 08:30: Enjoy the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son cave and islets , which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:15, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:00-12:30: Get on shuttle mini bus and get back to Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
- Due to weather conditions and tides our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways. Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests.
- All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including: full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
- Try to travel lightly. Your hotel in Hanoi can store your larger luggage for you.
- Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 10 reviews
Value for money9.2
20 Oct 2018
06 Oct 2018
22 Sep 2018
24 Aug 2018
04 Aug 2018