What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MKE41
Are you planning to spend your holiday on Phu Quoc Island? We suggest you an 3-day exciting program on Mekong Eyes Cruise that not only brings you a wonderful holiday but also offers you the fantastic scenic of Mekong Delta River. Along the journey, you will take part in tour from Saigon to Phu Quoc and have a chance to go for a walk in small villages and visit local house, and explore colorful floating markets in Cai Be. Let’s spend a leisure day while taking in the beautiful scenery on Mekong River.
- Enjoy fantastic sunset on sundeck and peaceful atmosphere on Mekong River
- Explore Cai Rang or Cai Be bustling floating market to get an insight into Delta river daily life
- Spend a full day on walking/ cycling to visit local garden and try tropical fruits in the countryside
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 11 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Located in 1st floor, with window and Mekong river view
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Road transfer from/to Saigon
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided side trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide on the cruise vessel and side trips
- Shuttle to Rach Gia and ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc
- For the direction Phu Quoc — Saigon, shuttle transfer from Rach Gia to the departure point of cruise vessel
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Private transfer from/to Saigon (USD$45/pax)
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Panorama Cruise
In the morning we pick you up at your hotel in Saigon by shuttle bus or optional private transfer and then take you to the pier in Can Tho.
You board your wooden river cruise boat around noon. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through the village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board and enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape. The boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Life on the water and floating markets
Wake up well rested to the sound of the River and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing. At 6.30h the boat sets off for a sunrise cruise. Watch the locals go about their daily work drying exotic fruits and building ships on the wooden yards while enjoying an early breakfast.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Be floating market. Later in the morning your can boat through the green water landscape on a little rowing sampan to see local houses, verdant orchards and ship-building yards. Alternatively you can discover the nearby town on foot or on explore the small side canals on a bicycle.
The vessel now resumes its journey as lunch is served. In the afternoon there will be another side trip to one of the exotic villages or lush plantations along the way. While mooring close to Tra On Island you can enjoy another relaxing evening and night about your river cruiser.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 3: Cai Rang Floating Market and Transfer to Phu Quoc
After morning tea and an early start through the glorious morning atmosphere on the river we will visit the famous floating market of Cai Rang. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits and vegetables. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants.
Directly after visiting the floating market our shuttle takes you to the waterfront town of Rach Gia and to the pier for the ferry to the holiday paradise of Phu Quoc (lunch box on the way).
The tour ends here. We will be happy to help you book a resort on the island and organize your trip back to Saigon.
Meals: B, L
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
- This tour starts on odd dates (e. g. Sept 1, 3, 5, 7 etc.)
- If you are staying in Saigon, we will pick you up at your hotel (district 1 and parts of district 3) and take you to the pier in Can Tho. The drive to / from Can Tho approx. 4 hours.
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 2 reviews
Value for money10.0
21 Dec 2018
15 Feb 2017