What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Take a trip on Mekong Emotion, walk through the island, try native fruits, view local handicraft production and meet the local people to know more about the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river. Now, let's come and join us for an memorable experience!
- Leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities
- Visit a bonsai garden, walk or bike along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities
- Explore the floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English /French-speaking guide
- 02 night accommodation on board
- 03 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Transfer: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Pier - Ho Chi Minh (book in next step)
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be
7:00 - 8:00 Optional transfer to pickup at your hotel in Saigon, depart to embarkation point.
10:00 Boarding on Mekong Emotion boat in My Tho, welcome drink and check in cabin.The guests can walk throught the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride throught palm-shaded creeks.
Back to Mekong Emotion boat. Lunch served on board.Then cruise for Cai Be via Ngu Hiep. Arrive Ngu Hiep island. Disembark and leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river.
Dinner and overnight on board between Ngu Hiep island and Cai Be.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Emotion Cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be – Sa Dec
In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board, then boat depart for Cai Be.
After breakfast, explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning. Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people then sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits.
Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes 29private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River. Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families.
Return Mekong Emotion boat. Lunch served on board. After lunch, cruise depart from Cai Be to Sa Dec via My Thuan, a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river. Up to river tide, stop en route to visit brickyard handricarft villages a long the Mekong River. Relax on boat while sipping an aperitif . Dinner and overnight on board in Sa Dec.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Emotion Cruise
- Day 3: Sa Dec - Saigon
Breakfast on board while seeing activities on Mekong River in Sa Dec in the sunrise.
08:00 Disembark and check out luggages, let them on vehicle and start excursion to visit Sa Dec town where Margueritte Duras's famous novel Lover was set and made famous by the film L’Amant, the Marguerite Duras story and explore this town. Visit the lively Sa Dec food market and primary school headed by Magueritte Duras. Visit a bonsai garden by walking or biking along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields: rice fields, and vegetable farms, fish farms.
10:00 Disembark then get back the bus for Saigon or another destination. END TOUR.
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
19 Jul 2012
I traveled during two unforgettable days on the Mekong Delta with the Mekong Emotion Cruise and their beautiful boat. If you have to choose one, I can only tell you that choose this one, you will never regret it... a crew always smiling and here to help you, a wonderful boat and surprising landscape are waiting for you ! Thank's Mekong Emotion for those perfect days.