What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31EMP02
Searching for a true hideaway where you will be at one with nature? Why not embark on a three-day cruise to discover untouched Bai Tu Long Bay and world-famous Ha Long Bay, their natural beauty and local life. Visit caves, go kayaking and snorkeling, encounter local fishermen in a floating village. Hideaway to untouched caves, beaches, and islands and enjoy your adventure on the water.
- Cruising through the most highlights islands and ilets in Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay
- Joining in numerous exciting activities: kayaking, squid fishing, visiting cave, fishing villages, cooking demonstration
- Experience luxury cruise with 8 all-ensuite cabins with full ocean view, private balconies, butlers on board, and limousine services
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 1 Brunch
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- English speaking butler service
- A fun club for kids & library
- All sightseeing tickets
- Live music, cinema, bars & art gallery
- Fruits, snack & nuts
- Free bank charges if paying by credit card.
- Service charges and government tax.
- Tender/speedboat transfer
- Experiences Director on board
- 24-hour room service with no additional charges.
- Tissues and fresh seasonal fruits
- Cookery & Tea/ Cocktail demonstration
- Vovinam and unlimited use of spa, massage, sauna & gym
- Mini-bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water.
- Beach activities such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing.
- All rooms with private balcony & full ocean view. Bathtub with jacuzzi
- Unlimited drinks: water, tea, and coffee, house wine, spirit, local beer, fruit juices, soft drink, cocktail, mocktail.
- Fine meals on board 3D2N Cruise: 02 set lunch, 01 la carte dinner, 01 BBQ dinner, 02 breakfasts and 1 Brunch
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
- A/C transfer Hanoi- Halong Bay- Hanoi (book in next step)
- All other services not mentioned above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai harbor - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave - Cong Do
8.00: Depart from Hanoi old quarter to Halong Bay by comfortable shuttle bus (optional)
12.00: Upon arrival at Emperor Cruises, located at Hon Gai dock, our team will welcome you in our lounge before boarding.
12.30: Our Experiences Manager will assist you with boarding to start cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay. Check in to your cabin as we set sail from Vinashin dock to cruise among the many beautiful islets (scenes from the film ‘Indochine’ were filmed here). Bai Tu Long Bay has a wild beauty and the panoramas from the boat are unforgettable.
13.00: A set menu lunch will be served at our Can Chanh Restaurant on the main deck. Savor delicious Vietnamese food while admiring the grace of the bay.
14.30: Explore the area of Hon Co Island and Co Cave (Grass Cave, also known as Thien Canh Son). You can revel in the breathtaking view of Bai Tu Long bay from up high, as well as the glorious long white-sand beach of Hon Co Island. Afterwards relax on the beach, go swimming in the crystal clear water and explore the cave.
16.30: Return to the cruise by small boat
17.00: Choose from kayaking, taking massage or just relaxing, do nothing or watching the sky color change as the sun sets.
18.00: Attend tea demonstration
18h30- 19h00: Attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (making spring rolls) in a truly stunning setting.
19.30: Enjoy our a la carte course menu for dinner on board as you experience the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
21.00: Evening activities: enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage and Spa services or even go squid fishing. Overnight on board Emperor Cruises.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Emperor Cruise
- Day 2: Cong Do - Cong Dam - Thay Cave - Bai Tu Long Bay
06.15 – 06:45 Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay with a Vovinam session on the sundeck.
8:00 Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast
09.00-09.30 Transfer to Day small Boat and start cruising to admire the widest beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay.
10.00-11.30 Kayak and Visit Cong Dam Area- Hon Xep Nature Park - Deep into Bai Tu Long Bay, the famous hidden lagoons covered by majestic limestone islands and islets with wild beaches.
11.30-13.30 Enjoy the lunch on day boat
13:30-15:00 Discover Thay Cave, one of the largest and well-hidden cave in the bay
15.00 Transfer from Day Boat back to main boat – Emperor Cruises boat, enjoy massage service, guided art tour, tea demonstration, or just relax or try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (making spring rolls) in a truly stunning setting.
19.00 Enjoy your dinner on board as you experience the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
21.00 Evening activities: enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage and Spa services or even go squid fishing. Overnight on board Emperor Cruises.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Emperor cruise
- Day 3: Cong Do - Vung Vieng village - Hon Gai harbor - Hanoi
6.15-7.45 Wake up to the gentle lapping of the water against the boat and as the first rays of the sun announce a new day. Before enjoying breakfast have cookies and tea and then try the Vovinam session on the sundeck as the sun rises over Bai Tu Long Bay
7.45-8.45 Proceed to Vung Vieng floating village to board bamboo boats so the locals can row you around their village and oyster pearl farming plots.
8.45 Return to the cruise by small boat
9.15 Arrange the luggage and check out.
9.30-10.30 Enjoy brunch on board while cruising back to the mainland.
11.15 Arrive back at Emperor Cruises dock, Halong City for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to Hanoi.
16.00 -16.30: Drop off at the hotel in Hanoi.
Meals: B, Br
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 5 reviews
Value for money10.0
16 Nov 2018
01 Nov 2018
10 Sep 2018
01 Apr 2018
19 Jan 2018